Cancer/ Critical Illness Insurance
Cancer/Critical Illness insurance provides a lump sum, or monthly payment, upon the diagnosis of cancer, heart attack, stroke, or other chronic disease. You decide how you will use the funds.
Who needs it?
Cancer or critical illnesses do not discriminate age or gender. We all know someone who has had cancer; children and adults.
But I have good health insurance. Won’t it pay for care?
Generally, yes. But while you or your family member is being treated, these expenses occur:
- Health insurance deductible and copays
- Treatments NOT COVERED by your plan
- Mortgage, utility, and insurance payments
- Replacing lost income while away from work
- Possible travel expenses
Why is Cancer/ Critical Illness insurance becoming more popular?
We are now more likely to survive cancer because of medical technology. But financial costs are staggering, and 80% of survivors use savings during treatment and recovery.
How do I protect my finances?
We offer simplified plans with lump sum payments upon diagnosis
- Available benefits of $2,500 to $75,000 with only a few health questions
- Affordable and easy to purchase